First consider if you need to drive when you come to church as space is very limited - share rides if possible. If you must drive and use the car park please see the rules below. If you cannot find a space in the car park and park on the street please be considerate of our neighbours allowing them access to their properties.
Parking in Walton has become increasingly difficult and we have therefore had to apply new rules for users of the Car Park.
1) Parking at the church is provided free of charge to those using the Church or the Hall subject to the driver remaining on church grounds at all time.
2) Please park in the marked bays as reasonable close to each other as possible
3) Parking is at the drivers own risk and neither the parish of St Erconwald's or the Diocese of Arundel and Brighton accept responsibility for damage or injury whilst using the car park
4) If you plan to leave the church grounds please ensure you have a permission from the parish office
5) IF YOU HAVE TO PARK IN ESHER AVENUE, PLEASE DO NOT PARK ACROSS OUR NEIGHBOURS DRIVEWAYS